Losing It All

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Man I gotta Go!

Okay. So I decided to make it my goal today to drink the 100 oz of water that I should be drinking. (Yes I still had my coffee, you don't want to see me without my coffee) And now I really need to go potty. I'm wondering if it is only because I know that I am consuming more water that I think I have to pee. That's it. It's all in my head. I am a head case. I don't have to pee. No really I do. I was doing some more research on water consumption this morning. I had no idea how much drinking the proper amount of water could affect weight loss. There was one article that stated if you upped your water level to where it should be you could lose 10 pounds in the first month alone. So I'm going to test that theory. Between that, going to the gym three times per week and then change in my diet I should be able to lose more than 10 pounds in the next month. So we'll see. Apparently increasing water consumption helps your body to flush out all of the bad stuff, including fat. And that water naturally increases your metabolism. Definitely a bonus. And it also helps to form lean muscle. So I guess there really aren't any downsides to drinking water. (Unless you drink way too much or consider frequent restroom visits a downside) I will however miss my iced tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google