Losing It All

Thursday, January 05, 2006

A funny Story

I thought I would make this a separate post, since it doesn't really relate to my last post.

So I went to the gym last night per my usual routine, the place was absolutly packed! I guess a lot of people made new years resolutions to get in shape this year. Anyway, that's a completely different story. So I was walking to my car after my workout and you will not believe what was circling the parking lot at the gym..... a giant Wendy's van with a huge burger, fries and a frosty on the side of it. Now if that's not encouraging people to break their new year's resolution I don't know what is!!!! And it's not like this van was looking for parking, it was circling past lots of open spaces! And you could see the looks on the new dieters faces.... mmmmm Wendy's......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google