Losing It All

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Yippee!!!!!

I think the title might've given away my news. But I am down by 15 pounds now!!!! Yipppeeee!!!! Yes I am behind schedule for where I wanted to be right now, but I am damn proud of myself. That's a great accomplishment for me! That means that I am at 9.375% of my goal and that I only have 90.625% remaining. Okay, when you put it that way it doesn't sound quite as exciting... but I am still thrilled!!!! And yes, I did go to the gym today, even though it is Christmas eve (gasp did I just say Christmas?). It was actually quite nice. There weren't many people there at all! Yeah! Although a couple of people did look at me funny when I started doing the dance of joy in the locker room... and for once, I wasn't crying because my weight was too high!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google