Losing It All

Monday, December 05, 2005

Stuck in a Rut

I know I should be proud of what I have accomplished. But that is rather difficult when you aren't seeing much progress. One of the girls that I have been working out with weighed herself on Saturday and said she had lost 11 pounds. I don't get that. She missed a whole week at the gym. Maybe that's because she usually works out five times per week. I just don't have the time for that! Between work and the classes that I am taking I am lucky that I have time to go three times per week. Well and I guess I should factor in the time that I spend trying to maintain a social life. Oh wait, that's right.... I don't have a social life. I guess I am just frustrated with life in general. It seems that no matter what I do everything is in a standstill. It feels like everything in the world is progressing but I am just staying where I am. Oh sorry... don't mind me just throwing myself a pity party. I guess I just don't understand why all of the other people that I work out with are having problems with their clothes being too big and I'm not... with the exception of my shoes and I don't really think that counts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google